If you’re turning 65 or if you are over 65 and reevaluating your choices, start by asking yourself these questions
- Does Original Medicare meet your needs or do you want to stretch your healthcare dollar farther?
- What benefits and services are most important to you?
- Is there a monthly premium?
- How much are the deductibles, copays, and coinsurance for services?
- How much are the copays for prescriptions? Click here to see our formulary.
- Is budget predictability important?
- What physicians and hospitals can you visit? To search our network, click here for doctors. Click here for hospitals.
- Want to learn more about our Wellness programs? Click here.
If you have questions, want to set up an appointment in your home, or sign up for one of our information sessions, you can always speak with one of our Benefits Consultants at 1-888-492-8633 (TTY 711 or 1-800-955-8771) October 1- March 31, 7 days a week, 8 am - 8 pm, April 1-September 30, Monday-Friday, 8 am - 8 pm.
AvMed Medicare is an HMO plan with a Medicare contract. Enrollment in AvMed Medicare depends on contract renewal.
Address: 9400 S. Dadeland Blvd. Miami, FL 33156
Prospective Members: 888-492-8633 (TTY 711)
Current Members: 800-782-8633 (TTY 711)
October 1–March 31, 8 am-8 pm, 7 days a week.
April 1–September 30, 8 am-8 pm, Monday-Friday, Saturday 9 am-1 pm.
H1016_AD1098-092020_2021. Last updated October 3, 2020.